IrisZorg offers programs for housing, jobs and treatment of (drug) addicts. Continuously invests in prevention and research. Is a recognized organisation for rehabilitation of addicts in the district of Arnhem.
- Target group: young persons, adults and families
- Zone of activities: the Province of Gelderland, parts of Overijssel and Flevoland
- Clients: 13.500 yearly
- Proceeds: €96 million (2011)
- Employees: 1.650
- IrisZorg has 93 facilities (60 locations in 19 municipalities)
Overview of activities
- Day-care, night-care and evening-care facilities, and crisis centres
- Various kinds of assisted-living projects
- Outreaching care (e.g. fieldwork and (pro-) active approaches by multidisciplinary teams)
- Job and activity programs
- Treatment of addicts in both out-patient and clinical settings
What does IrisZorg stand for?
- Perspective for clients, employees and society
- Transparency, Commitment and Professionalism